1913 | Built by the renowned architect, C. Emlen Urban.
1914 | Housed Jacob G. Shirk and Sons cigar manufacturing, wholesale, and warehouse operations.
1916 – 1987 | Purchased by Robert Keppel & Brother Company, Inc. Leading area chocolatier for over 70 years.
1987 – 2014 | Artist studio, retail, and commercial space including The Candy Factory, Lancaster’s premier coworking space.
2016 | Purchased by Zamagias Properties.